AIM
blanknix

Neonium Neonium

Great, but a little slow.

The very first waves were great, struggling to keep the enemies off my wall but after I got the sniper rifle and put all my money into speed upgrades and a repair or two I became more or less invincible. After I had maxed the reload speed there were really no other upgrades I needed, had plenty of health, regen was at level two and being wasted etc. By the time I got around to buying the auto turret it was useless and still pretty expensive. This game is probably a lot different with a machine gun but I'd still recommend some tweaks to the rifle or speeding up the curve of the game somewhat. Of course please note I played medium to level 28, I'll try the hardest next time. Good game, well presented with no glaring errors I could see.

Hero Arena 1.2 Hero Arena 1.2

Don't hold yourself back there...

Okay, not much of an update...almost a downgrade but oh well, you must be doing something right if I leveled to 100...again. Here is another batch of suggestions
- Death animations
- MORE/Better animations (for attacking etc.)
- ITEMS!!
- Different monsters according to difficulty level?
- Have your own party and from there fight multiple monsters as well.
- Some different/more backgrounds/music
- Make it all much shinier!
- All in all, more variance.
Hope that helps...

Hero Arena 1.1 Hero Arena 1.1

This is coming from a lvl. 100 Warrior!

Really all your game needs is more variation of about...everything! More monsters, weapons, customizeable features for your hero. As mentioned in the summary, yes, I actually spent enough time to reach lvl 100 with a 101006 point strike. : D

CKF responds:

wow level 100! thanks for the play time i appreciate that! ill take that into consideration

Mani Golf Mani Golf

Weak

Bad game, needs lots of improvements. Sounds are repetitive and overall bad, graphics too plain, should have different bugs for different players, need to be able to see ahead since minimap sucks, courses are pathetic, GAME IS PATHETIC!

Bush Shoot-Out Bush Shoot-Out

: P

Damn Miniclip bastards, forcing you to go to their site for the third level. This game just bites, repetitive, annoying with enemies, buggy with hits, gets slow sometimes for no real reason and bush doesn't have enough spine to fight terrorists, let alone shoot them. The only real redeeming feature is the black chick with the uzis!

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Great, I could play it forever if I didn't suck...

This is one of the best games on NG. For once the enemies are smart and they react pretty good. Alot of people complain/bitch/whine about it being too hard, well @#$*& that! It's perfect! For once a shooter where you can't run into the middle of things, hit the fire button and expect a perfect result every time. Some of the bosses are a little predictable but some of them make up for it with speed and firepower. So, If you're reading this, STOP! AND PLAY THE GAME!